About the course
This course will help the GYROKINESIS® Trainer understand how important it is to use different approaches when structuring classes for children. In the course, trainers will learn the different ways in which exercises for children should be designed and explained. This workshop draws inspiration from the natural world of animals to teach children good movement patterns, which will help them maintain healthy movement habits for a lifetime.
|Dates||22nd - 24th March / 25th - 27th March 2024|
|Times||10.00 – 17.00 / 3 days – 6 hours per day|
|Accommodation||Accommodation can be recommended on request.|
|Prerequisites||Certified GYROKINESIS® / GYROTONIC® Level 1|
|Cost||€850 / £725|
Meet the instructor
Victoria started her GYROTONIC® method journey with Paul Horvath in 90s.
She is currently a Master Trainer in both GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® . Published author of many articles on the GYROTONIC® & GYROKINESIS® method. Master Trainer for the Gyrotoner, Leg Extension Unit, Jumping Stretching Board and Propeller
Master Trainer in all three therapeutic courses (Shoulder, Pelvic, Scoliosis). Victoria created a GYROKINESIS® program for children together with Juliu Horvath
Before her GYROTONIC® journey began, Victoria was:
- Master of Sports in Artistic Gymnastics and Sports Acrobatics
- Both Russia national and World Cup Champion
- Graduated from St. Petersburg Olympic Reserve No1
- Graduated from the Russian State Pedagogical University in Physical Culture with a Master’s if Pedagogical Sciences
- Graduated from the Higher School of Management (Executive MBA) – St. Petersburg in 2015
- Exercise therapy instructor, completed advanced training course in “Medical and sports rehabilitation of athletes” in May 2016
- Participant of domestic and international conferences.
GYROKINESIS* Applications for Children – Wonders of the Zoo
Register for the course
Register your interest in the course below and we will be in touch to confirm your space and take payment shortly.